Saturday, June 11, 2011

~Summer Vacation~

Sigh... Olivia.... SUMMER!!!! (My favorite season!)
Okay, hi. This is Libby. I am writing in short sentences because it is summer.
Vacation. Here. Now. Yeah. Awesome. Anyway.
Rilla is right, the end of year tests were... repulsive. BUT,
I was able to pass.... AND, I get a couple months of vacation. 
Summer vacation, no less. 
Hmm... not much has happened, other than a busy schedule with no school. :p I have been 'working myself to the bone' as mother fondly tells me. :) It feels like it. I'm wishing maybe I'll get to go to summer camp this year!!!! I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish!!!!!!
OLIVIA!!!!!!!! :D 
P.S. #1 Sometimes I have to let this stuff out... in bold type.
P.S. #2 Here's my excuse for not posting sooner, well, let's just say the computer and I aren't on speaking terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment