Wednesday, September 14, 2011

yo yo yo

Hi... this is Bee... who hasn't posted on her blog in a loooooooooooooonnnnngggggg time.
Sorry about that!!!! I left it in care of the dolls, but those rascals were too lazy to post. You say you think I'm too lazy to post and I should take better care of my blog? Not so, my friend. For reasons beyond my control, I can't post too often. (Also I'm just plain too lazy. :P )

Here are some pics of what I made over the summer.
 These are modeling clay roses I sculpted with my hands; they're the same roses, at different angles.  FYI, they were a whole lot more cracked in real life. They were also more clay-ish. And, another thing to note is I did it completely from memory. No bouquets, no photos, no nothing.

The next picture is a pair of doll's sandals that I made for a friend. They are simply red foam sewn together. Nothing else very remarkable about them.

Well, thanks for looking! It's been a fun summer.

Oh! I just remembered. The dolls wanted me to tell you that they all went to that amusement park, Corny Island. They had an awful time, and I think they'll post about that later.
Bee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment