Friday, September 21, 2012

School Time with Sunny!


Hey, hey, hey! Sorry about the total loss of touch for like, sixty-gazillion years!
(Okay, maybe just a couple of months! :P)
School has like, totally started and Super Stylish Sunny has come to give you a run-down of all the news!
First of all, Molly has decided not to run for a second term for class president. Linzy is eyeing the position, but I think she's not serious enough for the part.
Sarita and Rowan are like, running the drama club single-handedly again..... Drama club makes me sad.... I didn't make it in.... I am just an understudy >:(

On a happier note, here is school craft:
Bee made this binder for us. I love it....  I hope she's going to give it to me!!! (Hint, hint) 
 Here are also some nice, random crafts Bee made:
                                                     

Frederica von Byrd, (Fred) is a happy-go-lucky, absent-minded bird who loves peanut-butter and coffee.
Maybe all the caffeine explains her buggy eyes. :D
Also, Bee made a lovely lava-lamp. It's even recycled!
She made it from a gel pen that had run out of ink.
The stand is from cardboard that needlework pens had come on. She added some construction paper, and..... Voila! Instant lava lamp!
(The photo was taken in Libby's room.)






So, that's all. School is great, and I'm really looking forward to this year.
Tune in day after tomorrow for some more great school news!
Sunny <3

No comments:

Post a Comment