Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lola's Summer Dream (Finally!)

Aloha, and all that great stuff. I've had to wait sooooooooooooooo long for this moment... And now it's finally here! But, before we begin, I have an original poem to share with you:

                                                                Haiku ('Cause they're always called this)
                                                              I don't like haikus
                                                'Cause these words don't even rhyme.
                                                         Hum dee dum dee dum.

Beautiful, wasn't it? Now on to the picture:

"I am strong and smart and.... I have a cape!"

This summer, I will be a superhero!
I have already begun to be one, because I am saving you from boredom by my excellence.
Dut duh duh duh! Lola strikes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment