Friday, April 1, 2011

'Barbie' stuff!!

Hey you guys! It's me, Bee! This post is going to be about some of the 'Barbie stuff' I have made in the past. I hope you all know what a 'Barbie' is, otherwise, or this whole post will be useless. :)

3 pillows, and a blanket,
all made out of felt



I believe these three pillows, and the blanket came first. I made them as a Christmas present for my younger sister.





'Barbie' Rug

I think the rug came next. It is crocheted Red Heart yarn. Sorry about the bad picture. :(
It looks felted because one night I sat and crocheted it, I stuck it in my pocket, a couple weeks later, when I was putting clothes away, I found an itty, bitty felted rug in my pocket.


                                    
Tomato & chicken soup, complete with sandwich
I made the soups and sandwich sometime, I can't remember when. The sandwich was simply three pieces of felt, sewn together. I made the soup cans out of tiny empty spools, tape, and some construction paper.

This dress and belt were also presents to my younger sister. I made the belt myself, (it is very hard to get on) but I had to have a lot of help with the dress.

 I made these shoes out of felt for my 'Skipper' doll. They were just going to be clogs, but I did a little sewing on the heel to make it pointy. (I also cut some off the toe.)




Thank you for looking through all of the things I have sewed and crocheted! The crafts didn't go exactly in this order, but I tried my best to remember.
            A very buzzy,
                ~Bee~



2 comments:

  1. Hey, Bee. I like all your creations. And you almost got me with your April Fool's post. You are a jokey kind of girl. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! After I wrote the Barbie post, I remembered it was April Fool's, so I thought up something silly, typed it in, whipped up something on Photoshop, and POW!!! Instant post. :D

    ReplyDelete