Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 1 of Linzy's Rushing River Camp Excursion!!!

Hey all! I am here to report a letter from Linzy Doll, who has safely made it Rushing River Camp. :D I hope she has a good time. Here are the contents of the letter she sent me:

Dear Bee,                July 11, 2011
I have safely made it to camp. I would ask you how you are, but I saw you just this morning. :) Molly, Rilla, Sarita, Sunny, and Libby made it, too. No one got left at a gas station.
Anyway, camp is as fun as last year. Well... I hope, since it's only the first day. I'm in Cabin #2 with my twin Eliza, Sarita, and her cousin Rowan. This is a picture of our cabin. I don't know who took it.

The one bad thing is, I've only been here three hours, and Eliza has already made me mad. >:( She bought cotton candy, only she didn't know you had to pay, so I had to pay for it. It costed a whopping $5.00. >:( 
Well, the one thing I'm glad of, is that I get a real cabin this year. Also, the chili we had for dinner was delicious.
Roughin' it!!!!!
Linzy

I miss Linzy. And Molly. And Rilla. And Sarita. And Libby. And Sunny. WAAH!!! They've been gone a whole day!! Enough of that, they will be back soon.
-Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment