Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 2 of Linzy's Rushing River Camp Excursion!

Here's Day two's letter:

Dear Bee,       July 13
Today was good, except after the nature hike, I fell down the steps to my cabin, and I hurt my wrist, and ankle. :(
I'm doing okay, but I wish I could use my hand. We had a nice craft, but Eliza has so many strikes that they were considering sending her back home. However, she is still here.
It was really weird, because these girls named Sneaky Pita, Nervous Nellie, and Average Jody walked up to Olivia and called her names, and scoffed at her. Actually, Sneaky Pita was the only one doing that. And then Sneaky Pita challenged Libby to a race. It was a tie, but they were huffing and puffing at the end. Weird, huh?
Love,
Linzy
PS The hike was really hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment