Monday, March 19, 2012

Homework

Hey there, rockstars!!!!!! Guess who? Olivia!!!
You know why I love spring? Homework!!! Okay, I know it sounds weird, but it's true. It's the only time during the school year that the teachers never give us 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 arithmetic problems. (Okay, maybe I did exaggerate a little tiny itty bitty bit.) 
Spring homework is fun! We get to make crafts, and write poems. Well... all except for the unlucky people in study group C. They had to write reports about spring. I wrote a poem. It had two whole stanzas.
Here's it is:

Spring by Libby

Spring is pretty,
Spring is nice.
Spring is cute,
Don't lick mice!

Spring is sparkles,
Spring is shiny.
Spring is awesome,
Don't be whiny!

The only other homework thing I read was Rilla's. It's a composition, here it is:

Why I <3 Spring by Rilla
I love spring because it's warm and sunny. Bunnies are born, and new flowers grow.
Everybody loves flowers, unless they're allergic. Flowers are sneezy buds. Get it, buds?
I love spring. The end.

Wow... I wonder where she got that part about bunnies....  I didn't know bunnies were born in spring... Wait! How do we know that's true?
Huh?
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment