Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring into Sports Festival!

Hey there everybody, welcome to Libby's world!  :D
I think I'm beginning to like the Springfield Academy better and better each day.
Okay, I lied. I just like their "Spring into Sports Fest" they have during spring break.
It was actually a couple of days ago, but I was so sore after that, that it was hard to drag myself over to the computer to post!
Anyway, I can't believe how many events they had! There was tennis, bowling, sprints, cheerleading, relay races, and even billiards!!!
Lots of us got trophies, which was really cool. I got an Excellence Award for winning a tennis tourney, a girl named Rose scooped up the Best Cheerleading Award,  Miho nabbed the Good Sportsmanship Award, Kaya won an all-around third place medal and trophy, Poppy achieved second place, and Molly was named the winner! Can you believe it? No offense meant to Molly, but I didn't know she was athletic at all! <:O

I think I know why I didn't win the whole thing, though. I got too proud of being an athlete, so I didn't train as hard as I should have. I don't really mind, though. It felt really good to be rewarded with a trophy for tennis!!!

I'm a sports nerd!!!!!!
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment