Monday, December 3, 2012

Case File Notes: #1

Greetings, friends. This is Detective LA signing on.
I apologize for any inconveniences given you by the inexcusable disregard we payed to BeesWay during November. May we be exonerated.
As explanation, Bee has been involved in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and therefore, has paid absolutely no attention to whatever was convenient to ignore.
Which, of course, means she forgot she had a blog. Case closed.
Bee is still recovering from her month-long fling of writing a novel, and thus is out of the picture, so that is why I am posting.
I know we missed Thanksgiving. So here goes. Give thanks.
Nice, huh?
Anyway, here is what my post is actually about.

Case File Notes #1
Detective: Lola Mae Akina
Date: Nov. 30, 2012
Perpetrator: Undetermined
Description: School, 8 A.M. I walk to my locker. Surprisingly, I find that it is open, yet I distinctly remember closing it the day before. Odd. I close it firmly, and check the lock twice.
1 P.M. I walk to my locker. It is open again. Odd. More than odd, especially because my favorite necklace is missing. I walk home from school with Molly. She says she found her locker open, also. I wonder if it is a mere coincidence? Hmm....

I'm sniffing for clues!

Detective LA

2 comments:

  1. My daughters and I agree that this is, by far, the cutest blog we’ve ever encountered! You should have a series of photos that features your doll’s story of the day, or perhaps a short-film. I’m sure by doing just that, you’ll gain more readers and viewers.

    Chris Jeffery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment and the suggestion!!!
    It'll give the dolls and me something to think about.

    ReplyDelete