Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Case File Notes: #2

Greetings! This is Detective LA reporting for duty. I have more notes, and a guest star, who may or may not re-appear.

Case File Notes #2
Detective: Lola Mae Akina
Date: December 10, 2012
Perpetrator: Undetermined
Description: School, General 1 P.M. Reports of mysteriously open lockers are becoming more and more frequent.
School, Library 1:30 P.M. I have been interviewing many students.
They were all quite unhelpful, merely stating the already known. Well, except Molly. She's always helpful.
Me: Good afternoon, Miss McIntire. Thank you for your willingness to be interviewed. Exactly how many times has your locker been found open?
Molly: Twice, 'cept one of the times I left it open. The other time I found it open, and my name tag was missing.
Me: Any other details of note?
Molly: Not really. Thanks for trying to figure this out, Lola. You're a real hero.

........Okay, I faked the last part. Molly just left after saying "Not really". She didn't even let me swab for fingerprints on the excuse that she has been touching her locker lately. Hmph.
I was standing by a bookshelf, wondering what to do, when I was rudely assaulted by a flying book.
Sunny said she was sorry, but who throws books in a library? She said she tripped but.......

Sunny, you've got a little job to do......


No comments:

Post a Comment