Friday, February 22, 2013

Case File Notes #3 (Rather late, due to holidays.)

Detective LA reporting for duty. (About three? months late.) Whoops.
Anyway, here is what happened:

Case File Notes #3
Detective: Lola Mae Akina
Date: Dec. 12, 2012
Perpetrator: Undetermined (sort of)
Description: OK, so skulking around with Sunny hasn't been the smoothest job. "What are we doing, anyway?" is her favorite question. I just answer, "None of your business", which inevitably leads to her asking why I am dragging her around the school, anyway. Good question. Heh.
So let's cut straight to the drama. BUM DUM BUM!!!!!!!!
Sunny and I were walking around, minding our own business, when suddenly, we happened upon THIS:                                            
Photo copyright Linzy Doll
"Is that Sarita's bag?"gasped Sunny.
"AHA! I KNEW IT WAS HER ALL ALON-" I started to shout before I was suddenly grabbed! 
Unfortunately, you'll have to come back tomorrow to see my fate.
Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment