Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Argh!!

I would have posted sooner, and set to rights everything that ol' Prissie has said wrong, but our family doesn't own a computer. Argh!!
Okay, you're probably wondering what in the world is she wearing?!?!? That's exactly what I was wondering today when I saw her at my mom's store, Sam's Stuff and Stuff. She said her name was 'Cowruh' so, I guessed it was Priss, because her other name is Cora. Argh!!! She is sneaky, rude, and pretends to be innocent and kind.
Just last Friday, I came in third place in a golf tournament, and she congratulated me!! Argh!! And she probably knew my motto, "First or worst"!!!! Argh!!!
Today, after my suspicions were confirmed about her being herself, she ran away pretending to cry, because her plans didn't work!! Argh!! She ran away to Cincinnati!! Argh!!
Olivia Green 
P.S. 1 That green is for your benefit, Prissie
P.S. 2 Sorry my post was so choppy. I'm angry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment