Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 2: Dolly Wardrobes!

I'm baaaaaack!
You are reading Day 2 of my Christmas presents!
Here are some photos of that:





 :D Ta-da! Now on to the finer details.
The tiny doll with the red hair is named Anna, and she was made by Mimi, and her web address is,
http://www.mimiville-artworks.blogspot.com/
The doll in the middle with black hair, her name is Tallulah, and I made her a while ago for my older sister.

Okay, the purple dress was one I started for myself a while ago, and simply finished for my little sister's doll, since she had requested a dress.

The second photograph shows Tallulah wearing a snappy tie-up dress I made for my older sister. I actually didn't use a pattern for this one. :) I just found two pieces of fabric that looked fashionable together, and sewed them up on the sewing machine I use.

Next, we have the red berry tank top dress. It is modeled by the lovely Anna. The dress was meant to be a skirt for a "Stacie" doll, but it was too skinny, and had no snaps. Thus, I sewed a back seam, so it just slips right on, I added straps, tightened the front seam, and...
VOILA! There you have it.

Well, for tomorrow, I have sort of random gifts, but it also includes a how-to.
~Bee~

No comments:

Post a Comment