Monday, January 2, 2012

Lola, and behold!

Hello, this post is by Livvie, (AKA Olivia Green), and I have some exciting news to share.

You know how my mother runs a small downtown corner shop?
Well, we used to live in the back of it, and it was very squashed, even if it was just my mom, my dad, my twin brother Olive, and me living there. 


BUT, (here comes the big news!), we decided we are going to live in a duplex with another family. 
The cool thing about it, is that they have two twin girls, that are nearly my age! (I hope they're nice! :p ) 
They seem pretty okay, but I always see them with their parents, so there's no way of telling.

Still, I took the chance, and invited them to post on the blog.  One of the girls' name is Lola, (that's what the title's about), and the other's name is Miho. (Crazy name, huh?)

Apparently they're from Kau'i, Hawaii, but Linzy says she and Bee brought them back from the American Girl store.
Anyway, at least we speak the same language, and I haven't heard them throw in any ho'opono's or humuhumu-whatevers, yet.

Well, cross your fingers for me.
~ Livvie ~

P.S.1 Bee is taking pictures of the Christmas things, so maybe she'll post soon-ish.
O.G. (Olivia Green)

P.S.2 This is a HUGE step in my life.
O.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment