Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wind in my hair...

Hello Readers,
It is I, Sarita. If I were any other doll, I would say that I don't know why I posted.
But I do.
I have found out that I love animals. Especially horses and birds.
Last Sunday, I took a riding lesson with Rilla whose grandmother owns three horses. Oh! They were beautiful.

Some girls like drawing, some enjoying gymnastics.
But if there's two activities you can't keep me from, it's frisbee golf and horseback riding.
The three horses they had were, Raymond (a colt), Cuddles (a gentle mare),
and Swifty (a gingery, bucking mare). I rode Cuddles. She was white, and rather short.

Rilla taught us how to saddle, ride, and curry horse. I liked the riding the best. Cuddles was only walking, and Rilla was leading her, but it fascinated me so much. To be so high in the air, feeling energy rolling through the horse's strong back, the wind in my hair...
The scenery was just AMAZING from up there!

Maybe I'll be a horse veterinarian when I grow up...
Sarita Belen

No comments:

Post a Comment